Cookie Pop® Classic

A new outstanding puzzle game Cookie Pop® Classic has been born. It is very seay, simple and the most addictive puzzle in the world. What is Cookie Pop® Classic? In Cookie Pop® Classic, you pop blocks to make empty space quickly and accurately. In Cookie Pop® Classic, anyone can easily enjoy popping the various blocks. The goal of Cookie Pop® Classic is to pop the obstacle blocks to keep a space empty as long as possible. There are two modes in this game. CLASSIC MODE and ENDLESS MODE. CLASSIC MODE has a time limit. ENDLESS MODE has no time limit. As the level goes up, the game becomes more difficult.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cookie Pop Movie



2 comments:

  1. Hi Icecream Soft!

    I was greatly impressed with Cookie Pop! It's a complete sensory joy to play!

    I compose and produce music for animation, games, websites, audiobooks, and iPhone applications. I've provided a link to some of my music:

    http://www.mikeweisermusic.com/mikeweisermusic/soundtracks.html

    Are you ever looking for music or sound design?

    I work remotely from my home studio or on location. I am also affiliated and have access to recording studios in a variety of locations.

    Nice job on all your game development so far! I would love to be involved with future projects and updates of current projects.

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Thanks!

    Mike Weiser


    p.s. The popular iPhone application, StickWars, includes my composition for in-game music!
    http://www.mikeweisermusic.com/mikeweisermusic/soundtracks_files/StickWarsSampleMo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir :

    I have a question need to ask you ,
    I download Cookie Pops trial version ,
    it's a very nice game , fun , easy to play and kill my time . :)

    But , why this apps can play all mode ?
    This is trial version , isn't ?

    Have any mistake on App store ?

    --
    Neil Lai / neillai.tw "at" hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete